Friday, September 25, 2009

old 2 me kids in my new 2 me truck

yeah, so it's on ramps, but that's o.k. david is teaching me how to fix it. today we work on a freeze plug and washing the seat cover- which is as old as the truck- which is older than me- that makes me smile, yesterday i installed the battery. i got to drive it... with a hose dumping water through the radiator while parking it in the driveway, but none the less it was my first drive in my new truck. eli asked if it could be his truck- i told him if we take good care of it, it may just be his truck someday. "someday like while i'm this size, or someday like when i'm grown up?"- eli. like when your grown up, you have to at least be able to reach the pedals"-mama. maybe i shouldn't put that restriction though since i can't even reach the pedals all that well.

No comments:

Post a Comment